Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Charles Charles is offline

Default (A repost) Automatic transfer of data between 2 workbooks

Hari

Hi, I have something simular to what you want. It logs the daily inpu
then at the end of the day the user will click the end of day button
It will open the master file paste to it and clear the daily inpu
file. It does not look for unigue on the master file but you can creat
a code to that will look at the master file and then filter for uniqu
records only. If you want I'll send my pgm to you so you can look i
over. E-Mail me at and I'll send it.

Charle

--
Message posted from