Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Alvin Hansen[_2_] Alvin Hansen[_2_] is offline

Default copy sheet again again

Sorry
I have found out what i did wrong, well I can just say that its a good thing
to read all before trying anything. It was just the reference to the
Microsoft ActiveX Data Objects 2.5 library I didn't have

Now I have this macro there can copy the sheet from a closed workbook, how
can i get this macro to run every time i open the workbook

best Regards and many many thanks for the help

I give a beer if you ever come to Denamrk

Alvin

"Ron de Bruin" skrev:

Hi Alvin

Have you copy the functions also??

Download the example Zip file on that page to test it

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Alvin Hansen" wrote in message ...
I have read some off whar has been writing here in this forum
and find theis code from
http://www.rondebruin.nl/ado.htm

the code I use is
Sub GetData_Example1()
'This Copy the range to the ActiveCell
GetData ThisWorkbook.Path & "\test.xls", "Sheet1", "A1:C5", ActiveCell,
False

'This Copy the range to the Sheet/Range you want
'GetData ThisWorkbook.Path & "\test.xls", "Sheet1", "A1:C5",
Sheets("Sheet2").Range("A1"), False

End Sub

but get an error
its stop with Getdata and the error is: