Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Cone Jim Cone is offline

Default how to access programatically added controls

Don,

Might be easier to add the control and its code during design and set the visible property to false.
Then when you want to use the control, set its visible property to true.

Regards,
Jim Cone
San Francisco, CA

"don bowyer" wrote in message ...
I have a UF to which some code adds a CommandButton in
runtime. No problem. But in design mode, by defenition,
the added control doesn't exist. So where do I put code to
recognise and act upon its click event. I've run out of
inspired guesses. Any help would be appreciated.
Don