Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Erich Neuwirth Erich Neuwirth is offline

Default Changing code

I am writing an addin, and I am using conditional compilation
#Const and #If
to produce different versions.
Is there a way of autmationg the process of setting the constants?
In other words, can I create an additional modul containing
code which changes the constants
or can i create another workbook doing this?
Additionally, depending on the compile constants,
some references to OCX objects have to be set
or not set from the Tools-References menu. Can that also be
done through additional code?

I really need to produce 3 different version of this addin,
and I would like to automate this.