Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Umlas Bob Umlas is offline

Default Running Win Macros on Mac

One guess is that there's no space in the real sheet names??
Bob Umlas
Excel MVP

"wammer " wrote in message
Thanks for the reply. I am now using forms and the buttons are
definitely still clickable. I still, however get errors on the macros
themselves. I got a "Run-time Error 9: Subscript out of range on the
macro I was trying to run:

Sheets(Array("Sheet 1", "Sheet 2", "Sheet 3", "Sheet 4", "Sheet
5")).Select

Any idea why this might be?

Thanks again
Cam

JE McGimpsey wrote:
*Active X is a Windows-only technology, so Control Toolbox controls
won't
work in MacXL.

Use controls from the Forms toolbar instead.

In article ,
wammer wrote:

I'm trying to run macros that I did in Win Excel on the Mac, but

for
some reason I am getting errors. I am getting run-time errors on
simple things such as:

Private Sub CommandButton24_Click()

Sheets("Sheet 2").Select

End Sub

All of my command buttons have also become unclickable on the Mac.

Any
idea on how to solve this.

Thanks

Cam