Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Reynolds[_3_] Bob Reynolds[_3_] is offline

Default Option of Print Preview or Save As

Thanks,
How about something to make a copy of what result the search comes up with
and copying it? then have the copy pasted into a blank worksheet. I saw that
once but can't find it anywhere now.. don't know enough about vba to get
anywhere near it...
Thanks, I appreciate the time you took......

BOB

"MikeR" wrote in message
om...
"Bob Reynolds" wrote in message

Thanks Mike, that took care of the save. However I need it to save the

file
as it went to printpreview. When I've entered data I use the "find last

row"
to determine the last row data was entered into and the print preview

allows
me to print it whether it is one or eight pages. I need to actually save

the
worksheet looking just like the page printed.

with the routine state above, it does a print preview and then I have to
close it and then the save box comes up.. it save the entire worksheet,

all
eight pages of it. Any suggestions, not that my spelling was fixed.....
Thanks
BOB

Bob, as I understand Excel... when you save you save "it all" you
can't save a
sheet only...theres no point. PrintPreview will show you whats on a
worksheet regardless of determining the last line. You can play with
the "Print_Area"... and this can be manipulated with VBA. This will
limit what you see at PrintPreview. But all this has no effect on file
sizes etc. when saving.