John M

Thank You JE McGimpsey. This answers my question. Again Thank you for your
time.

John

"JE McGimpsey" wrote:

Take a look he

In article ,
John M <John wrote:

I am looking to entering a value into column A (Data Point), then on column B
(Time Stamp), the time that value A was entered. Then another value will be
entered into A2 and would like the time that Data Point 2 was entered into B2
and so on. I have tried the IF statement =IF(A1,NOW(),"") in B1,B2, B3...
but every time the work sheet reculculates, the Time Stamp column becomes the
same. How can I stop this from happening or am I going about this the wrong
way.