Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
jamon jamon is offline

Default Randon Number Generation - HELP!

No random seed chosen (i acutally don't know what it does)

This is your problem. The random seed, if it is the same, is what gets
everything started. If you seed with 1 and print out a list of random
numbers and then seed with 1 again and print out more they will match.

I would recommend putting a timer variable or something as the random seed
(as the time they run the macro is fairly random). Maybe someone else can
elaborate because I'm not totally sure on the syntax.

-Jamon