Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Hiding a range prints blank space

your not using the hidden property in format=Cells=Protection tab are you.
the row height for these rows should be zero.

Rows(1).Hidden = True

Not

Rows(1).cells.FormulaHidden = True

Just a guess as this wouldn't make the cells appear blank.

Maybe you need to move the sheet to another workbook and recreate it.

Tom Ogilvy

"Ajit" wrote in message
And it happens not in all the templates but only one of them.

"Ajit" wrote:

I rechecked it and yes, i have hidden the rows and there is no code to

unhide
them. Also when i see the excel sheet i dont see these rows, they are

hidden
but when i do print preview i see the blank space (Note: blank space and

not
the content of the hidden range).

And i do the same all the time and i know that hidden rown neither print

nor
show the blank space but i dont know what is happening...either some

property
is set or something.

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

Hidden rows don't print nor can they be viewed. Are you sure you have
hidden the rows and you don't have code to unhide them.

Tom Ogilvy

"Ajit" wrote in message
I have a range with multiple rows which is more than a page. Through

code
sometimes hide the range. Now after hiding the range if i go to

excel
sheet
it shows the range hidden, but when i print it blank space prints...

Anybody having an idea what could be the reason ?

--
Ajit