Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
daljit daljit is offline

Default entering data and updating the list

I have this work sheet called Inventory. It is long sheet with over 200
lines in it. It looks like this

Style S M L XL
100 9 8 6 9
101 8 6 5 7

What I want to do is create another sheet or create something in th
same sheet where I can enter my order shipped and I want to subtrac
this order from the inventory sheet. I know I can create a separat
sheet and keep on entering my orders in the that sheet and use
vlookup function to subtract from the inventory sheet but the list i
my order entering sheet is going to become too long and it is going t
take long. I wondering if there is a way where I can enetr my orde
shipped in a sheet and when I press some button or something and i
will subtract that order from the inventory list and I don't have t
save the order shipped list.

I hope I am making sense.

Please help.

Thank you