Ron Rosenfeld

On Mon, 27 Jun 2005 22:55:16 -0500, qflyer
wrote:

Ron,

You're right about the regs. The 180 days is a company policy in place
from the company I fly for. We have requirements for 30, 90, and 180
days flight experience. Thanks for any assistance you can provide.

Scott

Oh, I see.

Would a VBA solution be acceptable?

I keep a logbook in Excel, and use a VBA routine to compute various parameters
and display them in a message box upon running the macro.

If you understand VBA, you should be able to modify it to pick up your column
headings, and adjust the computations to reflect your company's flight
experience requirements.

--ron