Patrick White

Default Linking multiple data into one worksheet.

Hi all

I am trying to create a summary worksheet which colates data from other
spreadsheets. The problem is that I cannot use the autofill for more that
two columns.

This is what I am trying to create:

Summary Sheet

A B C D E F
1DATE
2DATE
Date= Day1 3DATE
4DATE
5DATE

A B C D E F
1DATE
2DATE
Date= Day2 3DATE
4DATE
5DATE

Other worksheets with data to be linked: (I have 5 in total) look like this

A B C D E F

1DATE

I am trying to link
Worksheet 1, A1 to Summary Sheet A1 and;
Worksheet 2 A1 to Summary Sheet A2 etc..

The problem is that I can do it for 1 block as in Summary Sheet Day 1
however I am not sure how to reference the other cells.

If anyone can help I would much appreciate it.

If you need to spreadsheet in question, then let me know and I can email it
for clarification.

Thanks in advance

Patrick