sbg1275

Hey guys,

Thanks for the replies. I've gone with Bruce's slightly less
complicated route. I was so hung up on stating somewhere that H2 = 0.5
that I totally forgot my basic division maths!!

I've chucked that formula into the worksheet and it is definitely going
to work. Yippee.
The only problem now will be if some bu**er decides to take the whole
day off but half and half holiday and TOIL! Think I will cross that
bridge when it comes to it. May have to have another code such as HT..

Oh, and TOIL means Time Off In Lieu, as we don't get paid overtime at
my company.

Enough waffle from me - thanks so much for the help.
Can go and impress my boss now!

Cheers

sbg1275
sbg1275's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24685