Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Helen Trim[_4_] Helen Trim[_4_] is offline

Default Lookup problem

Vlookup and Hlookup have an optional fourth argument,
RangeLookup. It defaults to TRUE, which means, for
example, that if you have a lookup table:

1 One
2 Two
3 Three

and you lookup on 1.5, it will return One.

Set it to FALSE and it will only use an exact match.

HTH