Bill Ridgeway

The simple answer is Cut (or Copy) and Paste.

Either
Click on the box above the vertical cell number and to the left of the
horizontal cell letter to highlight the whole of the spread sheet.
Click on <Edit<Copy
Open a new spreadsheet
Click on <Edit<Paste to import the spreadsheet

Or
Highlight the area to be exported
Click on <Edit<Copy
Place the screen cursor on the (top-left) cell at which you want to
import information
Click on <Edit<Paste to import information

Regards.

Bill Ridgeway
Computer Solutions

"Rebecca" wrote in message
Hi, again. I am using EXCEL 2003. I need to import several specific
sheets
from a certain xls file into another xls file. I can't find the
information
on how to do this. Could an expert please explain in easy English how
this
can be done? Thanks.