Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NickHK NickHK is offline

Default Concantenate and align info??

depuyus,
What about using a multi column list box instead ?

NickHK

"depuyus " wrote in message
I am trying to concantenate information from three columns into one so
that the info contained in the three columns can be viewed on a user
form. The form works great but because the cells hold information of
different lengths it displays the information all unaligned as below:

h1&" "h2&" "h3

$14 blah blah etcetc
$142 blah blah etcetc
$1433 blahblah etcetc

Is it possible to establish the string lenth for each h instead of
trying to make it space so that the information would align?

I thank you in advance for any suggestions.

---