Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Manuel Soares Manuel Soares is offline

Default VBA command to say "yes"/"no" to popup window

Thanks, your suggestion may work for one part of the macro, but not for
others. Let me explain. The macro pulls (copies then pastes) data from
text files, then closes said text files. 3 times while running the
macro I receive the following message:

'FILE NAME' is not in Microsoft Excel 97 format. Do you want to save
your changes?

I manually click NO to these prompts.

I also receive a message that says the following:

A file named 'File Name' already exists in this location. Do you want
to replace it?

I manually click YES to this prompt (it's necessary that this particular
file is overwritten each time the macro runs).

So turning off the displays for the 1st message would probably resolve
prompt 1, but at prompt 2 I want to be able to click YES to overlay the
file, and I don't believe removing the prompts would accomplish this, or
would it?

I appreciate any help you can provide.

Manuel