Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Paul Lautman Paul Lautman is offline

Default calendar control

I don't have Microsoft Calendar Control 10.0 (or any other Microsoft
Calendar control) in Tools References.

I have the Calendar control in the tool box, I just can't put it on my
userform without getting the error.

"Tim" wrote in message
you might have to go to Tools, References and check Microsoft Calendar
Control 10.0 then i open the toolbox in the VB Editor and rigth click on

it
i can check the calendar control and it comes up within my userform.

"Paul Lautman" wrote in message
I just tried adding this control.

I can find it in the list of controls now, but when I try to include it

on
userform, I get a message "Library not registered".

Any ideas Ron?