Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

Default Goto Sheet based on Cell Value

Perfect. This worked just as I had hoped.

Can I add a little bit of complexity? If the destination
sheet is password protected, is there a way to unprotect
it with a password on the originating sheet?

Ex. A user would have to enter a user name and a password
on the starting (originating) sheet and the password would
be incorporated into the macro to unprotect the
destination sheet.

Thanks