John Mansfield

Just a suggestion - the chart would look very busy with the data being
displayed by day by and hour. You might try setting your data up like this
(assume "Sun" is in cell A2 and the title "12am-6am" in cell B1:

12am-6am 6am-12pm 12pm-6pm 6pm-12am
Sun 5 7 5 7
Mon 7 6 4 5
Tue 6 7 5 6
Wed 7 8 6 4
Thu 8 9 7 5
Fri 9 8 8 6
Sat 6 7 7 6

Put your curser in cell A1, go to the Chart Wizard, and choose the Stacked
Column option.

----
Regards.
John Mansfield
http://www.pdbook.com

"internet team" wrote:

I am creating a chart to compare the # of emails received by day per hour...I
would like the days Sunday thru Sat to appear on the left of the chart. At
the bottom of the chart, I would like the times to appear (ie 12am - 11pm) by
hour...I would also like the number of emails to be present in the graph.
How do I do this???