Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
jgranda[_2_] jgranda[_2_] is offline

Default Save Excel without macros

Here is my goal. Part 1, I want to have a program to open an Excel template that uses macros to access data from multiple files and format the information. This part was accomplished.

Part 2, I want to save this file under a different name as a .XLS file withouth the macros (data only) while keeping the Excel Template intact for future use.

It is part 2 that I need assistance.

Please be as explicit as possible in your response.

Thanks!

Joe

P.S. I had seen a previous question regarding saving Excel where a macro deletes all the macros. It referred to http://www.cpearson.com/excel/vbe.htm

I received some error messages - Compile errors: User defined type not defined for "Dim VBComp As VBIDE.VBComponent"

I am a novice from a VB perspective - haven't written any serious code in over 10 years so assume I forgot everything.