alani alani is offline
Junior Member

Default Cell Change Color - Need Help

Hi All,

I wonder if anyone can help me on this. I'm working on something which will help me to monitor inputs. e.g. A system will send a heartbeat every minute which I will be able capture as input to my excel spresheet, say cell C3. Now, this are the requirement for the output:

If cell C3 is updating every minute consistently then cell A1 will remain or change to GREEN.

If cell C3 is not updating after 1minute 30seconds then cell A1 will change to AMBER but if it is updating again cell A1 will change to GREEN again.

If cell C3 is not updating after 2minutes the cell A1 will change to RED but if it is updating again cell A1 will change to GREEN again.

Cell C3 will stop receiving update from 7pm to 7am next day. During this period, cell A1 will change to GREY.

The whole process repeats itself again excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public holidays.