qflyer

Barb,

That works but not exactly what I'm looking for...that procedure shows
the total # of approaches flown so as the dates progress the instrument
approaches decrease accordingly. The formula in the next cell over does
give me the correct answer, but it only shows in one cell (the cell
matching the last approach flown required to meet currency...so I still
have to scroll through the flights to see what date I'm current 'til.
I'm looking for one formula to go in one cell that does all that.
Maybe that's too much / impossible, but I'm hoping someone more
knowledgeable than I can figure this one out for me.

Thanks

--
qflyer
qflyer's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24448