BobbieJ

Default excel worksheets

How can I enter dollar amounts on one worksheet by account name or number and
have them total on another worksheet. These amount entered on worksheet one
would be either positive or negative dollar amount and reflect the totals on
another worksheet by the entries from sheet one. I bacially need to have
information keyed on one worksheet and have this information transfer to
worksheet two and then sort by name or account number, and then add or
subtract in each group of number and give a subtota for each group.