Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
UKNewbie UKNewbie is offline

Default VBA version problem

Hi,

I am trying to use the below code to send a range of cells as an e-mail. Works great at home (WinXp & Office 2003), but fails in the work environment where I need it (WinNT4, Outlook 2000 SR1 & Excel97 SR2). Could anyone please point me in the right direction?

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
' Select the range of cells on the active worksheet.
ActiveSheet.Range("C2:Q44").Select

' Show the envelope on the ActiveWorkbook.
ActiveWorkbook.EnvelopeVisible = True

' Set the optional introduction field thats adds
' some header text to the email body. It also sets
' the To and Subject lines. Finally the message
' is sent.
With ActiveSheet.MailEnvelope
.Introduction = "These are the latest figures as of: - " & Now()
.Item.To = ActiveSheet.Range("C46")
.Item.CC = ActiveSheet.Range("C47")
.Item.Subject = "ASA Update @" & Now()
.Item.Send