Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Adding text to a cell

mLab = MsgBox("Does it include labeling?", vbYesNo, "Labeling")
If mLab = 6 Then
ActiveCell = "Labeling"

mCoo = MsgBox("Does it needs the work of morr than " & _
"one person to complete the job?", vbYesNo, "Cooperation")
If mCoo = 6 And Len(Range("includes")) 0 Then _
ActiveCell.Value = ActiveCell.Value & ", Cooperation"
End if

Tom Ogilvy

"Khlaudhya" wrote in message

I have the following code in my project, but it doesn't work:

mLab = MsgBox("Does it include labeling?", vbYesNo, "Labeling")
If mLab = 6 Then ActiveCell = "Labeling"

mCoo = MsgBox("Does it needs the work of mor than one person to

complete the job?", vbYesNo, "Cooperation")
If mCoo = 6 And Len(Range("includes")) 0 Then

ActiveCell.Phonetic.Add Start:=1, Length:=11, Text:=", Cooperation"

In case both answers are Yes I should end with "Labeling, Cooperation" in

my cell. Although the first part works and I get the "Labeling" when
applying the Add method it returns Run-time error '438': Object doesn't
support this property or method.

Any ideas on how I should do this?

Thank you very much.

Regards,