Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Vasant Nanavati Vasant Nanavati is offline

Default Change the name of an unsaved workbook?

Can't be done without saving the workbook first.

--

Vasant

"NooK " wrote in message
I have a small software which returns a worksheet with lots of data and
graphs, now the user might run it for different parameters without
really wanting to save them.

My problem is that I would like to change the name of the newly created
(And not yet saved) books so that the user knows which one is what
(Instead of having Book1, Book2 and so on).

Is that possible?

I tried setting Name property of the workbook but unfortunatelly it is
read-only only before you save them (Apparently).

Best Regards

NooK

---