Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Francesco Guiseppe Linguine Francesco Guiseppe Linguine is offline

Default Out of memory error

"David McRitchie" wrote in message
Francesco,
I presume that C1 is a worksheet that didn't exist prior to your
problems, I think you will have trouble if you name worksheets
with names that could be cell addresses or defined names.
---
HTH,

"Francesco Guiseppe Linguine" wrote in message

Why I get "out of memory" in vba code. I have a code to a clear range?

Thisworkbook.Worksheets("C1").Range("DataRange").C learContents

It work a good until yesterday. I have to a reboot after run a my code.

No, I rename sheet to a Company1 and still out of memory. I open old file
and macro work.