Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bhuktar S[_6_] Bhuktar S[_6_] is offline

Default Print form

I made userform with an image & 'Print' button for printing the form.
The form gets printed with margin of about 8mm from left & about 5 mm
from top. I tried with shifting the image on the form by about the
margin I intend to have, the result is that the form gets printed at
the desired margins on the print but then the image position seems not
shifted as if. The image gets cut/hidden by the same margings. Say, I
shifted the image on the form by about 25mm from left & 25mm from top.
The same portion of the image (25mm on the left & 25mm on the top) is
hidden in the print.
How to solve this problem?

---