Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Setting printarea through range object

I've never seen hidden rows print.

But if I added manual page breaks, I could see the rows to repeat at top show up
for those pages that have nothing but hidden rows.

I'd either remove the manual page breaks or copy the worksheet and delete the
hidden rows (and print from there).

"Berend Botje <" wrote:

I found the problem.... I want to print the first 8 rows on every page.
That is why all rows (including the hidden ones) are printed. Since I
have over 10000 rows, this is most unwanted. Does anyone know how to
solve this?

---

Dave Peterson