Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default which declaration to use

I am guessing the Out of Scope could mean Subscript Out of Range (error 9).

If so, I suspect you have code like

Workbooks("mybook1")

Change it to

Workbooks("Mybook1.xls")

in all cases and it should work on both machines. The first format only
works if you have a certain windows setting (I believe hide known
extensions). The latter works in all cases.

Tom Ogilvy

"Peer " wrote in message
I have a very strange problem.

I created a little program, which adds worksheets and give it the same
lay-out every time.
I did this in my personal macro workmap.
The program copies one or two pages of this personal workmap to a new
sheet.

Now the strange thing is, that on one computer this program doesn't
give any problems. It simply copies everything (values, format, borders
- everything!) and paste the selection exactly where I want it.
But now I want to let this same program work on another computer, but
now suddenly it won't work. Visual basic starts complaining that what I
want is out of the scope of my project!
I tried to solve this by making the sub public instead of private, but
still it won't work! And still on the other computer it does work, no
matter private or public. I looked almost everywhere for differences,
but I can't find any!

What is wrong? I'm going slightly mad!

tnx in advance for any help,

Peer