Piranha

az Wrote:
Hey there.

I've been having problems with an Excel document I've been preparing
for a
presentation in a few days. I'm trying to lengthen the height of the
cell...but I have reached a point where Excel won't let me go farther
(about
1/4 of the page in space lenghth-wise). This is strange because in
other
Excel documents, I can make the cells much longer without any problem.

Does any one have an answer as to how to fix this? It is driving me up
the
wall!!!!

Thanks in advance for all your help. I really appreciate.

az,
Don't know about different versions of excel but here it says row
height is limited to 409 points.
Dave

--
Piranha