Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Minitman[_4_] Minitman[_4_] is offline

Default Advancing A Number With The Push A Button

Hey Dave,

Thanks for the heads up on the other group, I messed up in that one.

-Minitman

On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 16:57:34 -0500, Dave Peterson
wrote:

You got a couple of replies there.

Minitman wrote:

Greeting,

I tried this in the misc group, but I think that was the wrong group,
so here goes, again....

I have an invoice that uses a button to advance the invoice number by
1. When I wrote it the numbers were just numbers, but since then a
letter has been added to the front of the number (was 17445 now
D-017445). My advancing code no longer works and I don't know why!

Here is the code:

Private Sub GetNextInv_Click()
Range("InvNoLast").Value = Range("InvNoLast").Value + 1
End Sub

Anyone have an idea on how to fix it?

Any help would be most appreciated.

TIA