mikebres

How about

=ROUNDUP(IF((SUM(C2)/10)<2,2,SUM(C2)/10),0)

Mike

"guillaumet" wrote:

Thank you...How should I include the roundup formula inside my formula ?

thanks again

"Vasant Nanavati" wrote:

=ROUNDUP(Your_Sum,0)

--

Vasant

"guillaumet" wrote in message

I have the following formulat that helps calculate the number of
processors
needed from the client/server software appication I sell. Bottom line, if
customer wants x amount of concurent clients, he will need x/10
processors.
For example, if a customer wants 40 concurent client acess, he will need a
4
processor server.
I also included the fact that 2 processor minimium are required. So if a
customer wants 10x concurent client, he will need a 2 processor server.
The formula below works, I126 referers to a cell that has a total anmount
of
concurent clients.

=IF((SUM(I126)/10)<2,2,SUM(I126)/10)

Now, I need to add another formula, that if the SUM has one decimal, than
the SUM should go to the next number. For example if the sum is 2.1, than
the
sum should be 3.

Thanks for ANY help !!!

:-)