Dave Berry

Default Open two excel windows side by side

I am trying to open two excel windows side by side. I just upgraded to
Office 2003. Previously, I had office XP on my computer and when I had a
excel file open and opened another, a separate excel window would open. I
could compare the two files side by side, minimize one window or another and
move the windows where I pleased. The only way to do this that I know of in
Office 2003 is open the 2 files I want to view and then go Window- Compare
Side By Side. This is not exactly what I am looking for. I want the windows
to be two separate entities. I want the same functionality as the previous
version of excel. Please help.