Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
MAS MAS is offline

Default Writing to Network Workbook

That was an option I considered but I am looking to keep the burden to the
user with input access to a minimum.

They already have far too many usernames and passwords to remember/input for
other stuff they do so this is a 'KISS' task..

MAS

"pikus " wrote in message
Would it be the better to put in a little password dialog for the form
and whatever else you want private? I haven't tried what you're asking
for in so long that I'd need to do research I don't have the time for at
the moment, but I'm hoping to contribute by focusing on the simple
answers so as to avoid any unnecessary complexity. I just think that
if you were to have the form drive the creation of a new sheet in the
same workbook, you could hide and lock the remaining sheets, the
project and whatever else you're concerned about. - pikus

---