Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Erich Neuwirth Erich Neuwirth is offline

Default Scrollbar macros

I want to use scrollbars to change the speed of some MIDI things that
are being played using the new midiprocessing ocx controls
available from Sourceforge.

I need a macro which fires when a scrollbar handle is moved, not only
when it is release, since I want to change speed continually.

I have been totally unsuccessful with the scrollbar from the
Control toolbox, the Scrollbar_Change macro is not even executed while
another macro is running.

The macro associated with a scrollbar from the Forms toolbox works,
but only when I release the scrollbar handle, not while I am moving it.
It behaves like it were a modal object, and I would like the
scrollbar to be modeless. Can it be done?