Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Programming Formulas

set Labelpage = worksheets("Sheet3")
Labelpage.Cells(lprow,lpcolumn).formula = "=" & _
worksheets("sheet1"').range(row,column).Address(Tr ue, True,,True)

Tom Ogilvy

"animal1881 " wrote in message
Hey all! This is my first time here, my boss gave me an assignment and
I cant finish it. Maybe someone could please help me...

What I would like to do is take a single worksheet "sheet1" with lots
of data about individual circuit breakers entered row by row, and turn
each row into its own worksheet with data mapped to certain labeled
cells on the new worksheet. Essentially making a single label page for
each circuit breaker. If I change a value on sheet1, I would like the
value on the corresponding label page to change as well. I have tried
this:

LabelPage(lprow, lpcolumn) = sheet1(row,column)

but that only copies the data once. If I go back and change something
in sheet1, then I have to run the whole program over again.

I need to know how to set up excel formulas using vba, something like
this:

Labelpage(lprow,lpcolumn) = "=worksheets('sheet1').range(row,column)"

but that doesnt work.

---