NeedHelp321

Thank you, that did shorten the IF statement. I think I may need a
Lookup function because if I type in =LOOKUP(D3,List) in another cell,
it will return the value I need. "List is the range of cells that
include all of the numbers in the 'funding' worksheet.

This is what I have, but it does not work:
=IF('Funding'!$G1<=1%,"yes!","no")(LOOKUP(D3,WBSLi st))

It's basically the 'funding' worksheet has one instance of a
number(column A) and on that worksheet is the percent (column G) that
can be negative or positive. The other worksheet has that same number
from Column A from the 'funding' worksheet put in Column D of the 'Log'
Worksheet. In column I of the 'Log' Worksheet is where the "yes" or
"no" value goes. I hope this makes sense. I've tried seeing this as a
puzzle, but to me its a puzzle with a missing piece.

--
NeedHelp321
NeedHelp321's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24691