MrShorty

Not knowing all the specifics, it's a little difficult to be sure it
will work, but VLOOKUP should be able to do this for you.

1) Sheet#2 column C = column A
2) In sheet#1 column E =VLOOKUP(B1,sheet2!b1:c100,2,false)

Adapt references as necessary. Note that VLOOKUP can only return one
value. If the values in column B occur more than once in the lookup
table, you will always return the first incidence. Also I've set the
final argument to FALSE because I don't know if you can sort the lookup
table or if you otherwise will want to lookup using other than an exact
match.

Does that make sense or help at all?

--
MrShorty