Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Help with Vlookup in VBA

No, I intentionally put two loops in.
Compiles OK for me - did you see a syntax error?

Tom Ogilvy

"Frank Kabel" wrote in message
Hi Tom
I think you just forgot to delte one 'For i 0 1 to 10' statement :-)

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

Tom Ogilvy wrote:
Dim CoutUnitaire(10) As Variant
Dim i As Integer

Worksheets("Mold base").Activate
Range("c17").Activate

For i = 1 To 10

CoutUnitaire(i) = _
Application.VLookup(ActiveCell.Offset(i, 0).Value, _
Worksheets("ListePrix").Range("A:d"), 4, False)
Next i

for i = 1 to 10
if iserror(CoutUnitaire(i)) then
msgbox "Value was not found"
else
msgbox "Value found with results of " & CoutUnitaire(i)
End if
Next

End Sub

If you don't use WorksheetFunction as a qualifier to Vlookup, it
doesn't return a trappable error - it returns an error equivalent to
those found in Cells (#N/A as an example).

which will be shown like this:

? CVErr(xlErrNA)
Error 2042

You can examine these in your coutUnitaire array which I have Dimmed
as Variant so it can hold the error value.

"zapatista66 " wrote in
message ...
The error occurs because I have no data in some cells at this

moment.
But I know that in some weeks i will fill up more cells. I don't

want
to change my programmation.

mucho gracias

---