Gary L Brown

Check out Chip Pearson's SumIf for Multiple Criteria at...

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/array.htm

Then browse his web site, http://www.cpearson.com.
It's one of the best Excel sites around.

HTH,
--
Gary Brown

If this post was helpful, please click the ''''''''Yes'''''''' button next
to ''''''''''''''''Was this Post Helpfull to you?".

"MaxTomas" wrote:

Hoping to get help with this formula....I need 2 conditions to be true
from 2 differnt columns, then I want to sum together in another column
all the numbers that meet the 2 criteria, currently I have it that it
counts the number of times that criteria is true, i need it to sum the
numbers together...as an example

_A,_B,_C_
1220.50, -, 5
1220.50, -, 10
1220.50, +, 2

if a =g5(1220.50) and B="-" then sum C. my formula gives me 2 which is
the count, i am looking for the SUM, it should give me 15...thanks.

--
MaxTomas
MaxTomas's Profile: