swatsp0p

If you use a Worksheet_Change event macro, you can print anytime
anything changes on that sheet, e.g.

ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1, Collate:=True
End Sub

To enter this code, right click on the desired sheet's tab and select
View Code. From the dropdown menu at the top right of the VBA editor
window that opens, choose "Change" and enter the above code.

Close the VBA window (Alt+Q) and send some data to your file. As soon
as your sheet is updated, it should print. Of course, this is untested
with your parameters, as I don't have WinWedge (although I have used
it...great program!).

Good Luck

--
swatsp0p