Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Tim

I think you are a con fused man Mr Spurious Error.

Show the code and give us a chance.

--
HTH

-------

Bob Phillips
"Spurious error" wrote in message
Hi
I have a sheet that I use to generate costs. I wrote a
bit of VBA to mail merge the info into a word document.
This worked fine, then I did not use the sheet for a
while.
When I came to use it again, on pressing the button to
invoke the mail merge, I got the following error:
Runtime Error 5273 Application-Defined or Object-Defined
error

Dont understnad how this has come about as I've not
changed anything!
Any reason why?!?!?
TIA
Tim