Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jamie Collins Jamie Collins is offline

Default Multiple-step OLE DB operation generated errors

"Jeff" wrote ...

Hello,

I have an Excel Spreadsheet that I am pulling information
into using VBA. I am able to propogate data into the
spreadsheet using ADO.

My problem is that when I attempt to update the info
using a different ADO query, it updates the first row,
but then gives me the error message
"Multiple-step OLE DB operation generated errors"

Without you posting details such as DBMS product, schema info and test
data, it's hard to reproduce and therefore diagnose the problem. As a
guess, it could be a data type mismatch or a problem with a null
value.

Jamie.