Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
microsoft.public.excel.programming[_2_] microsoft.public.excel.programming[_2_] is offline

Default Trouble getting the OFFSET fo work

Don,

I apologize, after spending wasted time on my own trying to get the code
to work, upon seeing your code I was just so happy to get mine to work
with a minor tweak ... after reading your response, however, I took the
time to study your approach and see you make no "Selection" ... so I
went back again and CHANGED my code to mirror yours. Definately short
and sweet ... Thanks alot for your time ...

J.Pellechi