Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Myrna Larson Myrna Larson is offline

Default help with displaying information

Not sure what you want to do with the data, but I've put it in the next column
to the right, starting at row 2.

Sub Test()
Dim NonBlanks() As Variant
N = 0
C = 1
ReDim NonBlanks(1 To 33, 1 To 1)
For R = 1 To 33
X = Cells(R, C).Value
If X < "" Then
N = N + 1
NonBlanks(N, 1) = X
End If
Next R
Cells(2, C + 1).Resize(N, 1).Value = NonBlanks()
End Sub

On Wed, 28 Jul 2004 21:51:47 -0500, woknick
wrote:

Here is my problem: I have a column that is 33 cells deep that has
scattered numbers in that column. For example

1

5

9
12
13

15

17

where the spaces are blank cells. I want to grab those numbers and
place them is an output that looks like
1,5,9,12,13,15,17

So I just want to pull those numbers from those cells and display them
together.

thanks in advance

---