Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Andoni[_13_] Andoni[_13_] is offline

Default Keep my activecell on A1, no matter about the cursor

Many thanks in advance!

I have this code at the moment:
I will see, "keeepitcool, the web you said"

Do
Select Case KeyPressed
Case GetAsyncKeyState(vbKeyEscape): End
'Case GetAsyncKeyState(vbKeyDown): Move_Down
Case GetAsyncKeyState(vbKeyRight): Move_Right
Case GetAsyncKeyState(vbKeyUp): Mov_Change
Case GetAsyncKeyState(vbKeyLeft): Move_Left
Case Else: Move_Down
End Select
DoEvents
Range("A1").Select'is it necessary?
Loop

when I click down, my screen goes down, when I go right, My screen goe
right.
is there a way to keep always the zoming in Range "A1:L50"
without using scroll, and or...
i mean no matter if i move my cursor, my acticecell has to be alway
the same, "A1