Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default setfocus on multipage tab form gives error message

I am not sure why I named the control MultiTab, but if it is multipage1 and
also, the attribute should be value, not page - so bad day overall

me.Multipage1.Value = 0

also, in the second reference I gave you, under multipage, it says:

' Force Page1 to be active when UserForm is displayed.
MultiPage1.Value = 0

so another source of information.

Tom Ogilvy

"Cheryl" wrote in message
I am trying to set focus on the first page or first text box on the first

page once data has been loaded into the form from the worksheet. I am
getting an error: when setting it to text box or first page of: "run-time
error 2110 cant move focus to the control because it is disabled, invisible
or of a type that does not accept focus". The tab and textbox are enabled
and visible so maybe I am trying to put it in in the wrong place? Once the
data is loaded onto the form.. It defaults to the last page/tab and I want
it to show the first one.. How can I rectify this???