Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default declaring a public array

This is presumably because LastRow has not value until you run code.

Try declaring it as Public MyArray() and then when you set LastRow withg a
value, ReDim it

ReDim MyArray(1 To 10, 1 To lastrow)

--
HTH

-------

Bob Phillips
"JT" wrote in message
I want to declare a 2 dimension public array but am having
trouble with the syntax because one of the dimensions
contains a variable.

This what I have so far:

Public MyArray (1 to 3, 1 to LastRow) but I get and error
message because it wants a constant instead of the
variable.

Can I do this? Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks